Paid & Free Tools that can take your social media marketing to the next level
Social Media monitoring is necessity in today’s age of global media. With the advent of social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and LinkdIn, to name a few, businesses have a better opportunity to create a community around their brand. This enables them to reach new segments of their market locally and internationally, receive feedback from customers and create positive images and feelings associated with the brand. Social media is easily misused however and sometimes it can be hard to gauge how effective a brand’s social media campaign actually is. At Xperience Marketing Solutions, we want our customers to get the most out of their social media marketing. That’s why we rounded up some of the most useful social media monitoring tools in a list to help you optimize your social media experience.
- Brandwatch ($) This tool monitors when and where on the internet a brand is being talked about. It’s simple, customizable interface gives it an edge over similar tools. http://www.brandwatch.com/
- Icerocket (Free) This tool delivers results in an easily digestible, one page format. It tracks twitter, blogs, Facebook and other spheres on the web to look for brand mentions. http://www.icerocket.com/
- Postling ($) Allows small and medium businesses to find and respond to customer reviews and comments on them on sites such as Yelp. It also notifies users instantly when they have a new review. https://www.postling.com/
- Social Mention (Free) A handy tool which provides real time results and analysis of social media feeds such as Facebook, Twitter, Digg, Google, etc in one convenient stream. http://socialmention.com/
- Agora Pulse ($) This is a premium Facebook app which creates and manages campaigns for businesses who focus on Facebook, and delivers in depth analytics and CRM. http://www.agorapulse.com/
- Mention (Free) This media monitoring Smartphone app that creates real time alerts for mentions of a brand or company across a variety of social platforms and the web. https://en.mention.net/
- Source Metrics ($) Companies that engage in e commerce can use this app to track exactly how much revenue social media is generating. http://sourcemetrics.com/
- Social Crawlytics (Free) Any URL can be analyzed by this tool to find out which social network user interact with it the most. It also provides information about specific content on sites and how it ranks on social media. https://socialcrawlytics.com/
- Group High ($) This blogger outreach tool is useful for link building, as it identifies influential bloggers and sites for any specific topic. http://www.grouphigh.com/
- Buffer (Free) For businesses that have a presence on several different social platforms, this app schedules postings across various platforms such a Facebook, Instagram, Google+ and Twitter. http://bufferapp.com/
The above tools are just a small sample of the many options that are currently available for social media marketing. It’s important when deciding on social media marketing tools to consider the specific needs of your brand, how useful the app or tool really is and what investment you are willing to make (if any). At Xperience Marketing Solutions, we have many years of experience in helping our clients navigate the world of social media marketing and tools. Please contact us to get in touch with our social media team to determine which type of social media marketing strategy is most useful for your brand.