Trade shows are a great opportunity for businesses to market to potential clients. However, trade shows do not generally last very long, so a company need to make sure it will be successful. Here are some tips for your trade show marketing strategy that can help make sure it is a success.
- Promoting in Advance – A trade show should be promoted long in advance before the actual event. A good rule of thumb would be to begin advertising it 60-90 days in advance for build-up. While you want to be promoting the event, it isn’t necessary to promote every single day. But, you should definitely begin the promotion at least 2-3 months before the event takes place.
- Social Media/Online Marketing – A great way to promote your event is through social media and online marketing. Most consumers have access to some sort of social media, and if not, another way to view online marketing. These methods are effective not only because of their far reach, but they are also very cost-effective.
- Professional Display – Your booth is your best opportunity to make a good first impression. By keeping a professional display, you can give clients a good impression that is likely to draw them in for more information. Large or small displays can both be used as long as they portray your company with a positive image.
- Display Information – Use enough information in your display to portray the positive image you want. But, do not include too much information as the display is not meant to tell everything about your service or product.
- Neatness – Minimize clutter on your design and booth in order to add to the professional, positive image you are trying to portray
- Engagement – Engaging with people is one way to draw their interest. Use an appropriate team from your business that is knowledgeable, positive and outgoing. This team can interact with clients and increase their interest in your business.
- Giveaways – Giveaways that have a real value for the attendees are another way to generate interest while also adding to the positive image you have.
- CRM Strategies – Follow up your trade show with customer relationship management strategies.
If you would like to learn more about trade show marketing and how to improve your overall marketing strategy, contact the event marketing professionals at Xperience Marketing Solutions at www.XperienceMarketingSolutions.com to get a FREE consultation.